Learn About Radiofrequency, Lasers, and Lights for Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr, and Newtown Square
Women and men have long yearned for safe and effective ways to treat common cosmetic issues, such as aged, sun-damaged skin, unwanted hair, rosacea, and more. Now it's possible with cosmetic lasers and lights! Philadelphia-area patients can also enjoy the benefits of radiofrequency treatments to help give them the look they want.
Radiofrequency, cosmetic lasers, and lights are considered noninvasive options for people looking to address any number of skin imperfections. In some cases, as with sun spots, the treatment can permanently reduce their appearance. In other cases, cosmetic lights can help manage the symptoms, as in the treatment of rosacea. Every case is unique, and every treatment plan will be, too.
Advances in cosmetic lasers, lights, and radiofrequency are enabling dermatologists to treat a wider range of skin problems more effectively and with less discomfort than ever before. Victoria Cirillo-Hyland, M.D. selects her lasers and other technologies based on their scientific results and downtime profiles. She keeps Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa current with the latest, most innovative cosmetic light, laser, and radiofrequency technologies available to provide the best possible results for her patients.
- Fractionated Erb:YAG, Nd-YAG, and CO2 lasers for laser skin resurfacing.
- Fractionated Radiofrequency for non-laser skin resurfacing.
- Nd:YAG and Alexandrite lasers for laser tattoo removal.
- Diode lasers for laser hair removal.
- Intense Pulsed Light for age/sun spots and the redness of rosacea and sun damage.
- KTP and pulsed dye lasers for facial redness reduction.
- Radiofrequency for skin tightening and fat reduction.
Recovery time from cosmetic lights, lasers, and radiofrequency treatments typically ranges from no downtime to seven days of downtime, depending on which treatment is chosen. Most patients resume their normal routine almost immediately. Several treatments may be required to achieve desired results.