Cellulite and Fat Reduction / Skin Tightening in Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr, and Newtown Square
The phrase "beauty is only skin deep" has never been more true than it is now.
Dermatologist Victoria A. Cirillo-Hyland, MD helped pioneer and master radiofrequency therapy, a revolutionary, FDA-approved treatment that uses controlled heat to tighten skin on the face, neck, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, and upper arms.
Noninvasive, effective, and long-lasting, radiofrequency therapy is superior to earlier skin tightening technologies, especially on the neck. To see the full benefits, a series of treatments is needed. Since the protocol is not surgery, there are no incisions, stitches, or anesthesia. Best of all, there is no recovery time and the treatment is virtually pain free!
Benefits of Radiofrequency Therapy
- Tightens loose skin, reducing wrinkles by promoting healthy collagen production
- Reduces excess inches / fat by shrinking fat cells
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
How does Radiofrequency Therapy Tighten Skin?
Radiofrequency therapy precisely heats the dermis (or inner layer of your skin), while simultaneously cooling the epidermis (outer layer). As the inner layer is heated, a natural reaction occurs that promotes the production and remodeling of collagen, restoring the smooth texture, elastic quality, and beautiful radiance of youthful skin.
Immediate skin tightening is evident and continues for months after treatment. Over time, you will feel your skin grow thicker, tighter, and smoother. Treatments can be performed quickly and may be used in conjunction with other anti-aging therapies such as fillers, Intense Pulsed Light, Laser Resurfacing, and Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® to achieve better results.
Skin Tightening for Stretch Marks
Combined with Fractionated Erb:YAG , Radiofrequency helps promote skin tightening and soften stretch marks. Specifically, it:
- Promotes increased collagen reorganization and collagen production
- Results in improvement immediately following treatment and continually for months after treatment
- Typically requires a series of four to eight treatments for stretch mark therapy
Cellulite and Fat Reduction
Eight to 12 treatments of radiofrequency therapy improves cellulite and fat reduction by:
- Smoothing out the dimpled appearance of cellulite as new collagen is formed
- Reducing excess inches on abdomen, buttocks, and extremities as fat cells shrink
- Promoting continual improvement months after treatment
Skin Tightening for the Face
Some days it seems as if the years will take their toll on our faces and necks, no matter what we do. Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of aging for women. Jaw lines fade and the transition from your face to your neck disappears. You don't have to live with your "turkey neck" in Philadelphia.
Radiofrequency therapy on the face:
- Fights wrinkles and firms up loose skin by promoting collagen reorganization and increased collagen production
- Reveals a more youthful, contoured appearance
Neck rejuvenation is also available at Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa.