Lorie Dorazo, BSN, RN
COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY — BRYN MAWR, NEWTOWN SQUARE, PHILADELPHIA
Roles & Responsibilities
Head Registered Nurse — CIRILLO COSMETIC
Education & Experience
Lorie received her bachelor of science in nursing from Neumann University in 2002. She worked at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for 10 years in general pediatrics, hematology, and the intensive care unit.
Lorie joined BRYN MAWR SKIN & CANCER INSTITUTE in 2000 while pursuing her degree. She received hands-on medical and cosmetic dermatology training under the tutelage of Victoria A. Cirillo-Hyland, MD, FAAD.
When CIRILLO COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SPA was launched in 2007, Lorie moved over from BRYN MAWR SKIN & CANCER to become one of our charter licensed aesthetic service providers focused exclusively on cosmetic dermatology care.
Lorie's areas of expertise include:
- BOTOX® injections
- Intense Pulsed Light therapy (IPL) for photo-rejuvenation
- CoolSculpting® for fat freezing, along with radiofrequency and ultrasound for fat melting
- Vanquish ME™ radiofrequency for fat reduction
- Z-WavePro for cellulite reduction
- Pixel Erb:YAG laser and Pixel radiofrequency for skin resurfacing
- Soprano Ice for laser hair removal
- 532 KTP laser for the face
- FemiLift for vaginal rejuvenation
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair restoration
- Nd:Yag laser for tattoo removal
- ClearLift laser for collagen stimulation and wrinkle reduction with no downtime.
Lorie also specializes in detailed skin care consultations and will provide each patient with a customized plan that addresses their unique needs. Lorie assists Dr. Cirillo-Hyland with dermal filler injections, CO2 laser skin resurfacing, and sclerotherapy.