per revised (MAR 19th) Guidance from Governor Tom Wolf – – CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY as the guidance is changing daily.
Bryn Mawr Skin & Cancer Institute / Cirillo Center for Plastic Surgery
URGENT Medical & Surgical Dermatology / Mohs & Reconstructive Surgery / Emergencies – Bryn Mawr & Newtown Square
8am – 3pm (MON 3/23 thru FRI 4/3)
REDUCED SCHEDULE only for patients with URGENT medical problems
Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa
CLOSED until new Guidance from Governor Wolf
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact all of us. For the protection of our patients and staff, for at least the next two weeks we will only be seeing patients with URGENT medical problems in compliance with Governor Wolf’s Action Plan for Pennsylvania as of 3/19/2020. We will be contacting our patients who have appointments scheduled through FRI 4/3. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we work to triage our patients.
If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle pain, vomiting or diarrhea; or if you have had contact with someone who has known or suspected COVID-19 infection, you should avoid contact with others and call your primary care physician.
If you do have an urgent condition and do not have the above symptoms, and need to be seen, you will be screened by our clinical team. We ask that you not bring a companion with you to your visit unless it is necessary.
We are taking steps to protect the health of our patients and staff, including: screening of patients and staff for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the common areas of our office; use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by the staff which may include face masks, eye protection, gloves, and gowns; removal of magazines and other items from the waiting room; separation of patients in the waiting room, patient rooms or in their vehicles; regular disinfection of doorknobs, countertops, pens, light switches and clipboards throughout the day; disinfection of patient rooms including doorknobs after each patient; and daily professional cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and patient rooms in our offices.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus:
- – Only leave your home when absolutely necessary
- – Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- – Stay home when you are sick.
- – Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- – Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- – Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- – If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
Below are helpful links that provide more information about COVID-19 and seasonal flu viruses.
For appointment questions, please call 610.525.0500 or eMail:
Cirillo Cosmetic phone calls will go to voice mail and will be returned as soon as possible.
Skin care products and e-gift cards are available on our eCommerce website: www.ShopCirillo.com.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Please stay safe and healthy.
The Cirillo Institute Team