Per Gov. Wolf and the PA Dept of Health, physicians may now resume non-urgent and elective care…
Bryn Mawr Skin & Cancer Institute / Cirillo Center for Plastic Surgery
ALL Medical & Surgical Dermatology, Mohs Surgery / Plastic Surgery Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
8am – 1pm (MON 4/5 thru FRI 5/15) – Bryn Mawr office only (suite 106)
8am – 3pm (MON 5/18 thru FRI 5/22) – Bryn Mawr office only (suite 106)
8am – 5pm (TUE 5/26 + ) – Bryn Mawr & Newtown Square (suites 106 & 325)
Telehealth appointments are still recommended & available!
Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa
Opening TUE 5/26 – Bryn Mawr (suite 105), selective services only
Safety is our top priority*!
All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath, before arriving at the office.
Patients should always wash or sanitize hands. Masks are required, no exceptions.
Social distancing will be maintained while in the office via these steps:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
– telephone COVID questionnaire & pre-Check-In during in days prior to your appointment
– add credit card on file for no-stop, no-touch checkout (for co-pays)
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
– curbside check-in from your car
– Enter Building: temperature check and confirmation of COVID questionnaire
– escort directly to exam room
– dermatology / plastic surgery visit
AFTER YOU SEE DERMATOLOGIST / PLASTIC SURGEON
– express exit, no stop at check-out
– medical assistant will relay next appointment date to Scheduling team, if applicable
* slight variations by practice
We are following the CDC and the PA Department of Health guidelines.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we work to triage our patients.
Additional safety steps we are taking include: We ask that you not bring a companion with you to your visit unless it is necessary. Other safety measures include removal of magazines, water coolers, and other items from the waiting room; separation of patients in the waiting room, patient rooms or in their vehicles; regular disinfection of doorknobs, countertops, pens, light switches and clipboards; disinfection of patient rooms including doorknobs after each patient; and daily professional cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and patient rooms in our offices.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus:
- – Wear a mask (or scarf) over your nose and mouth
- – Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- – Stay home when you are sick
- – Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- – Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- – Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- – If soap is not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Below are helpful links that provide more information about COVID-19 and seasonal flu viruses.
For appointment questions, please call 610.525.0500 or eMail:
Skin care products and e-gift cards are available on our eCommerce website: www.ShopCirillo.com.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Please stay safe and healthy.
The Cirillo Institute Team