Skin Tightening, Cellulite & Fat Reduction
Discover The Benefits of Radiofrequency Therapy at Our Dermatology Spa Serving, Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, Philadelphia, & the Main Line
The phrase "beauty is only skin deep" has never been truer than it is now. Dermatologist Victoria A. Cirillo-Hyland, MD helped pioneer and master radiofrequency therapy, a revolutionary, FDA-approved treatment that uses controlled heat to tighten skin on the face, neck, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, and upper arms. Our trained and experienced team brings skin tightening to Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, Philadelphia, and the Main Line. We are easily accessible from Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester counties.
Non-invasive, effective, and long-lasting, radiofrequency therapy is superior to earlier skin tightening technologies, especially on the neck. To see the full benefits, a series of treatments is needed. There are no incisions, stitches, or anesthesia. Best of all, there is no recovery time, and the treatment is virtually pain free!
Benefits of Radiofrequency Therapy for Skin Tightening
- Tightens loose skin and reduces wrinkles by promoting healthy collagen production
- Reduces excess inches / fat deposits by shrinking fat cells
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
How Does Radiofrequency Therapy Tighten Skin?
Radiofrequency therapy precisely heats the dermis (or inner layer of your skin), while simultaneously cooling the epidermis (outer layer). As the inner layer is heated, a natural reaction occurs that promotes the production and remodeling of collagen, restoring the smooth texture, elastic quality, and beautiful radiance of youthful skin.
Immediate skin tightening is evident and continues for months after treatment. Over time, you will feel your skin grow thicker, tighter, and smoother. Treatments can be performed quickly and may be used in conjunction with other anti-aging therapies such as dermal fillers, Intense Pulsed Light, laser skin resurfacing, and BOTOX®, Dysport®, or Xeomin® to achieve better skin tightening results.
MEET OUR PROVIDERS
Your Skin, Face & Body Deserve Our Experience......READ MORE.....
Skin Tightening for Stretch Marks
Radiofrequency helps promote skin tightening and soften stretch marks. When combined with a fractionated Erb:YAG laser or a fractionated radiofrequency device, it:
- Promotes increased collagen reorganization and collagen production
- Results in improvement immediately following treatment and continually for months after treatment
- Typically requires a series of four to eight treatments for stretch marks
Cellulite & Fat Reduction
Radiofrequency therapy can also be used to reduce cellulite and fat deposits. Six to eight treatments of radiofrequency therapy can result in cellulite and fat reduction by:
- Smoothing out the dimpled appearance of cellulite as new collagen is formed
- Reducing excess inches on abdomen, buttocks, and extremities as fat cells shrink
- Promoting continual improvement months after treatment
Learn more about specific radiofrequency treatments (used either on their own or combined with other treatments) such as vShape, Vanquish ME™, and CoolSculpting® by contacting Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa.
Skin Tightening for the Face
Some days, it seems as if the years are destined to take their toll on our faces and necks, no matter what we do. Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of aging for women. Jawlines fade and the transition from your face to your neck disappears. But you don't have to live with your "turkey neck" in Philadelphia.
Radiofrequency therapy on the face:
- Fights wrinkles and results in skin tightening by promoting collagen reorganization and increased collagen production
- Reveals a more youthful, contoured appearance
Neck rejuvenation is also available at Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa.